2008/04/18

Irresistibly Endearing ~ My Niece



In my everyday life in the office, I cannot open my Outlook without seeing "For your information," which appears over and over again. To tell the truth, I'm quie fed up with this expression. Business English makes me puke; sometimes it occurs to me that I could use "for your amusement" instead. But, I don't dare to do so. This wacky thought is therefore just a voice-over in my mind, which seems to coax me into turning the upside down as I've been taught in literary theory class. I guess, if I really do that, my boss would think I must be nuts.

I browsed my brother's blog just now and found lots of recent photos of my lovable niece. I picked up one of my favorite, in which she's kinda making faces, and this time I can say appropriately, "For your amusement."

No comments: