2008/03/01

High Speed Rail

Today's a beautiful day, and I got on a southbound HSR train at Taipei station. I rarely start out on my homeward trip in the daytime, so I realized that it was a perfect chance to take some photos through the train windows. But then again, there's nothing special or spectacular for a photo. I decided to shoot a clip with my cell for a change in the hope of showing people who have never taken a ride on HSR how fast it could be. To my disappointment, it didn't look quite fast in the clip, perhaps due to the poor resolution of my cell. Anyway, I'm gonna share with you the clip, and cast your eye on it. If you think otherwise, be sure to let me know.

4 comments:

Athena Hu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul's Blog said...

I did finish uploading the clip, but I have no clue why it turns out to be a mockery. The instruction said it accepted avi, mpeg and window media format, so I uploaded an avi. I tried many times and the system told me it was done. I guess the system just go haywire or what. Do you have any idea?

Athena Hu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Athena Hu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.